What does this picture remind you of? What can you see? Tough huh? I might as well just give you the answer.
“The colossal rock profile on the mountain takes the shape of a man’s head, a man lying serenely on his head. His face is rugged and noble, with a long, curve nose, and domed forehead. For an eyelash, is a 100 foot Douglas fir that is quite not visible from this picture. The historical image represented is said to be Cochise, the brilliant chief of Chiricahua Apaches. Cochise preferred diplomacy to warfare. He remained friendly with white settlers until 1861 when he was accused of rustling and kidnapping. When a rash Army Lieutenant attempted to arrest Cochise at Apache pass, an unfortunate war of 11 years broke out.”
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? I was only with one person last night and it was my husband and he didn’t say anything to trigger a laugh. It is usually me who makes him laugh, So the answer is none.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Working
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Taking shower
4. What happened to you in 2006? I had the privilege of meeting my college batch mates for the first time after 20 + years.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? “No Mango, don’t bite me or you go in the cage!”
6. How many beverages did you have today? I had a cup of tea in the morning, a jug of water, a bottle of fresh berry juice, a cup of hissup tea, another cup of green tea, and a glass of green and vitamin C juice.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? $6.48 for 5 apples, 2 avocados, and a bottle of fresh juice.
9. Where were you last night? At home.
11. Where do you keep your change? In my purse, in my pocket….everywhere. no one is picking up quarters in my house anymore.
12. What’s the weather like today? Always sunny with nice blue sky and patches of white clouds.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Cherry and nuts
14. What excites you? Long weekend trip
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope, I just had a haircut.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes, just slightly over..ha ha!
17. Do you talk a lot? At times, I do depending on the topic of conversation. But when I am busy, I awfully quiet.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? O.C.? No clue what it means.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, Yes! and I sleep with him.
20. Do you make up your own words? When singing, I do…sometimes. And then my kids would correct me.
21. Are you a jealous person? No.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Annie from college days.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. K, my kababayan friend that I met through the internet.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My daughter.
25. What does the last text message you received say? My text messaging feature is disabled.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Yes, I do sometimes.
27. Do you have curly hair? Wavy but I like it straight and curl at the bottom.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? We are going on a little trip for photography that my husband and I enjoy doing.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I haven’t encountered anyone in a long while that I can recall. I am nice kasi…hehe.
30. What was the last thing you ate? I am currently eating brown rice and hot and spicy sardines with hot bikol express that I cooked quite a while ago. (I didn’t finish filling out the questions last night so I am finishing it today.)
31. Will you get married in the future? Am married already. This set of questions seems appropriate for the young and single.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? None, not a movie goer. I would rather take a walk or do something else unless someone invites me.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I’d like to take a peek at what my kids are doing.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last week, and I am about to wash a sink full of dirty dishes right now. My husband seems to be saving those for me.
35. Are you currently depressed? No!
36. Did you cry today? No!
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Zherwin is kindly returning a favor .